In-Home Supportive Services
Supported Living Residential Tiers 1-4
Personal Care Services
Independent Living Support Tiers 1-4
Respite Care Services
A & T Health Care, Inc. services individuals aged 8 years of age and older, living in the Northern Virginia area. We provide people who have Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities with supportive in-home services. We also provide one on one in-home caregiver services for the elderly and all individuals in need of assistance in the home. We employ certified professionals who are able to administer medication to the individuals they care for and support.
A & T Health Care, Inc. is the best alternative to nursing homes and group homes, our services allow the individual to receive quality individualized care, in their own home.
We ensure that the following services are provided to all of our clients:
1. We ensure that the personalized and person-centered needs of all the individuals we serve are met and that they receive services as per their outlined goals.
2. We ensure that the individuals we service receive personalized person-centered types of services as agreed upon during intake.
3. We ensure that the respect and dignity of the individuals we serve is always a priority.
4. We ensure that the individuals we serve have the support they need to achieve the highest level of self-worth and independence.
5. We ensure that the individuals we serve have the support they need in order to live full and satisfying lives while helping them maintain their independence and dignity.
The needs of the individual we serve shall include but are not limited to:
1. Assistance in medication administration.
2. Assistance in personal / self-care.
3. Assistance with mobility.
4. Assistance with adaptive living skills.
5. Assistance in life/community skills training.
6. Assistance with communication.